Yes, we accept Zip Pay and Zip Money for orders up to $2000. Just choose Zip at checkout and you’ll be redirected to log in or apply for a Zip account to complete your purchase.
Important things to know
- Zip will show during checkout for orders of $20 - $2000 (excludes any applicable delivery costs)
- You cannot use Zip to purchase JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards or digital vouchers and credits like Playstation or Xbox store credits
How it works
- Add your items to cart
- Select Zip as your payment method at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to log in to or create a Zip account
- That’s it! Your purchase will be split into the payment schedule you setup.
- Download the Zip app
- Tap the ‘In-store' tab at the bottom of the app
- Tap ‘Pay in-store’ to generate a 6 digit code to provide the JB HI-FI staff member
- Confirm the payment on your mobile and that’s it! You can take home the goods today.
Alternatively, if you have Zip Pay set up in your digital wallet you can use Tap & Pay in-store.
<accordion-title>What is Zip?</accordion-title>
Zip is a buy now, pay later provider that allows you to get what you need now and pay for it overtime, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
There are 2 ways to use Zip:
- Zip Pay is always interest free^
- Zip Money purchases are interest free for the first 3 months, any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, currently 25.9% per annum.*
<accordion-title>What is the difference between Zip Pay and Zip Money?</accordion-title>
Zip Pay is an interest-free buy-now-pay-later service with a credit limit of up to $1,000. Repayments are based on a minimum monthly payment from as little as $10 per week. A $9.95 monthly account fee applies, we will waive the fee if you pay your statement closing balance in full, by the due date.
Zip Money is a line of credit with credit limits between $1,000 and $5,000. Zip Money offers customers a guaranteed interest-free period of 3 months across all products.* Zip Money accounts may incur a one-off establishment fee for certain credit limits. A $9.95 monthly account fee applies.
<accordion-title>What do I need to use Zip?</accordion-title>
To use Zip Pay you will need to:
- be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- be 18 years of age and over
- have a verified Facebook, PayPal or bank account
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- have a good credit history
<accordion-title>How does the payment schedule work?</accordion-title>
Repayments are automatically direct debited from the payment method that you added when you created the account.
You can change the payment method at any time and the frequency of your payments to weekly, fortnightly or monthly as long as you're covering the minimum monthly repayments. Choose what works best for you.
<accordion-title>How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Zip Pay?</accordion-title>
If you change your mind, bring your item in-store and we’ll process a refund as outlined in our Refunds & Warranties guide. Zip will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refund. See the Zip FAQs for more information.
For large items like whitegoods and certain TVs we can organise a return courier for you. This service is free but may take a little longer. Once the item has been received and assessed we will be in touch with an update on your refund. If you would like to organise a return courier, please submit a request.
<accordion-title>What are the fees</accordion-title>
With Zip Pay a $9.95 monthly account fee applies, we will waive the fee if you pay your statement closing balance in full, by the due date.
With Zip Money a $9.95 monthly account fee applies which is waived if you have nothing owing.
Got more questions? Learn more at the Zip website
^Zip Pay - Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $9.95 applies and is subject to change. Pay your closing balance in full by the due date each month and we’ll waive the fee. Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check. Other charges may be payable. T&Cs apply.
*Zip Money - Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay the purchase within the interest free period. A monthly account fee of $9.95 will also apply and a one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 25.9% per annum as at 1 June 2023. Other charges may be payable, see T&Cs. Interest, fees and charges subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).