Yes, we accept LatitudePay for orders up to $1000. Just choose LatitudePay at checkout and you’ll be redirected to log in or sign up for a LatitudePay account to complete your purchase.
Important things to know:
- LatitudePay will show during checkout for orders of $20 - $1000 (excluding any applicable delivery costs)
- You cannot use LatitudePay to purchase JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards or digital products like Microsoft 365 or Playstation store credits.
- LatitudePay is not yet available on purchases made through our phone sales line
How it works
LatitudePay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and split the cost over 10 weekly payments with no interest or fees when you pay on time. To use LatitudePay when shopping with us:
- Add your items to cart
- Select LatitudePay as your payment method at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to log in to or create a LatitudePay account
- That’s it! Your purchase will be split over 10 weekly payments.
- Ask to pay with LatitudePay
- Get an SMS to complete your payment
Just tap the link to log in or to create a LatitudePay account. Payment takes 2 minutes the first time, then 30 seconds once you’re set up.
- Get real time approval and you’re good to go
<accordion-title>How does the payment schedule work?</accordion-title>
LatitudePay gives you the ability to convert eligible purchases into a 10-week instalment plan, so you can pay for what you need over time, with no interest, and no fees if you pay on time. LatitudePay takes the first instalment when you commit to a purchase, with the remaining balance being processed weekly, that means you pay 10% upfront and the rest of the purchase is paid in 9 weekly automatic payments.
<accordion-title>How do I return or exchange an item purchased with LatitudePay?</accordion-title>
If you change your mind, bring your item in-store and we’ll process a refund as outlined in our Refunds & Warranties guide. Latitude will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refund. See the LatitudePay FAQs for more information.
For large items like whitegoods and certain TVs we can organise a return courier for you. This service is free but may take a little longer. Once the item has been received and assessed we will be in touch with an update on your refund. If you would like to organise a return courier, please submit a request.
<accordion-title>Does LatitudePay cost anything to use?</accordion-title>
There's no cost to use LatiduePay. The only time LatitudePay ever charges fees is if the weekly payments decline, in which case a $10 late fee applies. They will call, text, or email you to arrange an alternative method of payment.
<accordion-title>What do I need to use LatitudePay?</accordion-title>
To use LatitudePay you will need to:
be at least 18 years of age
have a valid Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport
have a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card
Got more questions? Learn more at the LatitudePay website