Yes, we accept Afterpay for orders up to $1000. Just choose Afterpay at checkout and you’ll be redirected to log into or create an Afterpay account, with instant approval decision, to complete your purchase.
Important things to know:
- Afterpay will show during checkout for orders of $20 - $1000 (including any applicable delivery costs)
- You cannot use Afterpay to purchase JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards or digital products like Microsoft 365 subscriptions or Playstation Store credits.
- Afterpay is not yet available on purchases made through our phone sales line
How it works
Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in 4 payments made every 2 weeks without any interest. To use Afterpay when shopping with us:
- Add your items to cart
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to log into or create an Afterpay account, with instant approval decision.
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age and to be a resident of Australia.
- That’s it! Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
- Download the Afterpay app
- Set up your Afterpay Card (you’ll need to follow the prompts to add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet)
- Check your available spend and when you’re ready to pay, activate the Afterpay Card in the Afterpay App and pay using Apple Pay or Google Pay
<accordion-title>How does the payment schedule work?</accordion-title>
You may be required to make your first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
<accordion-title>How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Afterpay?</accordion-title>
If you change your mind, bring your item in-store and we’ll process a refund as outlined in our Refunds & Warranties guide. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refund. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay. See the Afterpay FAQs for more information.
For large items like whitegoods and certain TVs we can organise a return courier for you. This service is free but may take a little longer. Once the item has been received and assessed we will be in touch with an update on your refund. If you would like to organise a return courier, please submit a request.
If you believe there is fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<accordion-title>Is Afterpay really free?</accordion-title>
Yes, Afterpay is free! As a customer, and as long as you pay on time, Afterpay is a free service. However, if you miss a payment, Afterpay will charge a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less).
Afterpay does everything they can for you to avoid late fees, including sending reminders leading up to the payment due date and an alert after a payment has failed. For more information see Afterpay’s Terms of Service.
Got more questions? Learn more on the Afterpay website