- In these Terms & Conditions “Gift Card” refers to JB Hi-Fi branded gift cards which can be only be used at JB Hi-Fi.
- Gift Cards entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed for purchases made at any JB Hi-Fi Store in Australia, the online retail store www.jbhifi.com.au and JB Hi-Fi’s phone sales line (13 52 44).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for goods purchased from JB Hi-Fi Business and JB Hi-Fi Education (including goods purchased from JB Hi-Fi Business and JB Hi-Fi Education websites, BYOD Portals and Corporate Benefits Portals).
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Card holder's order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Cards do not expire. Gift Cards can be redeemed at any time even if a Gift Card specifies an expiry date.
- Third party gift cards sold at JB Hi-Fi or at third party locations where JB Hi-Fi is one of several participating retailers on the gift card (Third Party JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards), such as Ultimate Gift Cards (e.g. the Ultimate Gift Card for Kids and the Ultimate Gift Card for Teens) and The Card Network Gift Cards (e.g. the Home Gift Card and the Teen Gift Card), will be subject to any expiry date stated on those cards.
- Should JB Hi-Fi (acting reasonably and in good faith) suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, JB Hi-Fi may refuse to redeem the Gift Card or cancel the redemption of the Gift Card prior to the relevant goods/services paid for using the Gift Card being provided to the holder.
- JB Hi-Fi is not liable for any lost or stolen Gift Cards. Please contact JB Hi-Fi immediately if your Gift Card has been lost or stolen. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will be replaced by JB Hi-Fi if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Card has not been redeemed. Where satisfactory proof of purchase is not provided or the Gift Card has been redeemed, replacement by JB Hi-Fi is entirely at JB Hi-Fi’s discretion.
- Gift Cards are not sold and are unable to be redeemed at the Sydney International Airport store and the Gold Coast Airport store.
- Gift Cards and Third Party JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another JB Hi-Fi branded Gift Card or another third party gift card e.g. Steam Gift Cards, Xbox Gift Cards, Google Play Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned, unless otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).