Providing a safe environment for our customers and store team members will always be our highest priority at JB Hi-Fi. Below you’ll find information on how you can access service, advice and product in-store, online and by phone.
Special notice for Victorian customers
Due to government restrictions, all our stores in Melbourne and some regional stores are closed for in-store shopping until further notice. Ways to shop in VIC
Requirements to note when shopping in-store
- Australian Capital Territory: Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in ACT will need to wear a face mask and check-in by scanning the QR code at the front of the store. Customers who do not have a smartphone will need to sign in manually.
- New South Wales: Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in New South Wales will need to wear a face mask and check in via QR code. Customers aged 16 and over will only be permitted to enter JB Hi-Fi stores if they are fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption. Proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required before entering.
Ways to shop in NSW
- Queensland: Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in the following local government areas will need to wear a face mask - Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Logan, Redlands, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley, Moreton Bay and Somerset. Children under 12 years are exempt.
- South Australia: Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in South Australia will need to wear a face mask and check-in by scanning the QR code at the front of the store. Customers who do not have a smartphone will need to sign in manually.
Tips for safe shopping
To help stay safe when visiting our stores:
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front of the store
- Plan ahead so you know what you’re looking for
Store cleaning and hygiene
Our cleaning routines have expanded across our stores, including increased cleaning throughout the day. Our teams have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices. To support this, stores may be operating a little differently than usual.
Store capacity management
We are restricting the number of people (staff and customers) allowed in each store at any given time to ensure we maintain Government recommendations on social distancing.
Queue management at registers
We ask our customers to observe Government recommendations on social distancing of 1.5 metres between customers whilst waiting in the checkout queues. We have placed guides within store checkout lanes to help you with this.
Team readiness and support
We have requested any team member feeling unwell to remain at home. We also encourage our customers who are feeling unwell to also remain at home. We have our teams prepared to respond to any health and safety issues should they arise.
Shopping online and by phone
You can continue to shop online at jbhifi.com.au using the convenience of our various delivery and collection options.
Shop by phone
You can chat with one of our team to get a JB deal on 13 52 44 who can help you out with a purchase over the phone.
Ways to get your order
Depending on your needs, you can choose from our express or standard delivery options.
- Click & Collect
We have implemented social distancing practices and Contactless Collect in select stores. If the store you’re collecting from offers Contactless Collect, just follow the instructions in your ‘Ready to collect’ SMS or email to let us know when you’ve arrived.
A valid physical photo ID will still need to be shown to collect your order.
Safe delivery practices
The safety of our customers and team members, including delivery drivers, is our number one priority. We have implemented the following so we can continue safely delivering your products:
- Delivery drivers are practising social distancing when goods are loaded.
- Additional hygiene practices have been implemented with emphasis on hand hygiene. All crews carry sanitiser and wipes with their vehicles.
- Delivery crews practice social distancing when performing delivery services, ensuring a minimum 1.5 metre separation from customers.
- We can also arrange no-touch deliveries which will involve delivery of goods to a secure location on your premises – with no unboxing or removal of old product.