Providing a safe environment for our customers and store team members will always be our highest priority at JB Hi-Fi. Below you’ll find information on how you can access service, advice and product in-store, online and by phone.
Tips for safe shopping
To help stay safe when visiting our stores:
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front of the store
- Plan ahead so you know what you’re looking for
Special notice for customers in South Australia
Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in South Australia will need to check-in by scanning the QR code at the front of the store. Customers who do not have a smartphone will need to sign in manually.
Special notice for customers in New South Wales
Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in Greater Sydney will need to wear a face mask. This includes stores in Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains. Children under 12 will be exempt.
Store trading hours
Our teams are ready to help, check your local store hours.
Store cleaning and hygiene
Our cleaning routines have expanded across our stores, including increased cleaning throughout the day.
Our teams have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices. To support this, stores may be operating a little differently than usual.
Store capacity management
We are restricting the number of people (staff and customers) allowed in each store at any given time to ensure we maintain Government recommendations on social distancing.
Queue management at registers
We ask our customers to observe Government recommendations on social distancing of 1.5 metres between customers whilst waiting in the checkout queues. We have placed guides within store checkout lanes to help you with this.
Click & Collect
We have implemented social distancing practices for Click & Collect orders to allow you to sign for your order safely. You can choose to:
- Bring your own pen to sign for your order in-store, or
- Use the store pen followed by the supplied hand sanitiser, or
- Have our team member sign on your behalf.
Valid physical photo ID will still need to be supplied by all customers.
Team readiness and support
We have requested any team member feeling unwell to remain at home. We also encourage our customers who are feeling unwell to also remain at home. We have our teams prepared to respond to any health and safety issues should they arise.
Shopping online and by phone
You can continue to shop online at www.jbhifi.com.au using the convenience of our various delivery and collection options.
Shop by phone
You can chat with one of our team to get a JB deal on 13 52 44 who can help you out with a purchase over the phone. You can choose to get your order delivered, or you can select a collection option.
Ways to collect your order
Depending on your needs, you can choose from our express or standard delivery options.
- Click & Collect
You can choose to pick up your order from one of our stores, just choose Click & Collect at checkout.
Safe delivery practices
The safety of our customers and team members, including delivery drivers, is our number one priority. We have implemented the following so we can continue safely delivering your products:
- Delivery drivers are practising social distancing when goods are loaded.
- Additional hygiene practices have been implemented with emphasis on hand hygiene. All crews carry sanitiser and wipes with their vehicles.
- Delivery crews practice social distancing when performing delivery services, ensuring a minimum 1.5 metre separation from customers.
- We can also arrange no-touch deliveries which will involve delivery of goods to a secure location on your premises – with no unboxing or removal of old product.