Providing a safe environment for our customers and store team members will always be our highest priority at JB Hi-Fi. Below you’ll find some information on how you can access service, advice and product in-store, online and by phone.
Tips for safe shopping
To help stay safe when visiting our stores:
- Wear a face mask. Based on government requirements, all customers visiting our stores in Victoria will need to wear a face mask. Children under 12 will be exempt.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front of the store
- Plan ahead so you know what you’re looking for
Store trading hours
Our teams are ready to help, however, our trading hours may be a little bit different than usual.
Store cleaning and hygiene
Our cleaning routines have expanded across our stores, including increased cleaning throughout the day.
Our teams have had additional training on maintaining good hygiene practices. To support this, stores may be operating a little differently than usual.
Store capacity management
We are restricting the number of people (staff and customers) allowed in each store at any given time. All stores will allow a maximum of 100 people at any time, dependant on size. This will ensure we maintain Government recommendations on social distancing.
Queue management at registers
We ask our customers to observe Government recommendations on social distancing of 1.5 metres between customers whilst waiting in the checkout queues. We have placed guides within store checkout lanes to help you with this.
Click & Collect
We have implemented social distancing practices for click and collect orders to allow you to sign for your order safely. You can choose to:
• Bring your own pen to sign for your order in-store, or
• Use the store pen followed by the supplied hand sanitiser, or
• Have our team member sign on your behalf.
Valid ID will still need to be supplied by all customers.
Returns in Melbourne
Customers in metro Melbourne can continue to safely return faulty goods at no cost without having to enter a store. You can submit a faulty return request and our team will be in touch.
Following store re-openings on 28 October 2020, Metropolitan Melbourne stores will take into account that customers may have chosen not to return faulty goods during the store closure period and extend the periods accordingly.
Please note, change of mind' returns can be facilitated in-store. We have extended the time periods for “change of mind” (non-faulty) returns in Victoria. Products must be unused unopened, with the packaging in good condition.
Team readiness and support
We have requested any team member feeling unwell to remain at home. We also encourage our customers who are feeling unwell to also remain at home. We have our teams prepared to respond to any health and safety issues should they arise.
Shopping online and by phone
You can continue to shop online at www.jbhifi.com.au using the convenience of our various delivery and contactless collect options.
Shop by phone
You can chat with one of our team to get a JB deal on 13 52 44 who can help you out with a purchase over the phone. You can choose to get your order delivered, or you can select contactless collect
Ways to collect your order
Depending on your needs, you can choose from our express or standard delivery options.
We also offer a Store To Door service in a number of areas, providing same day delivery from your local JB store. The safety of our customers and team members is our number one priority. Social distancing and hygiene measures such as face masks and hand sanitisation are in place to provide zero contact deliveries.
- Contactless Click & Collect
You can choose to pick up your order from one of our Contactless Collect points, just choose Click & Collect at checkout.
Safe delivery practices
The safety of our customers and team members, including delivery drivers, is our number one priority.
We have implemented the following so we can continue safely delivering your products:
- Delivery drivers are practising social distancing when goods are loaded.
- Additional hygiene practices have been implemented with emphasis on hand hygiene. All crews carry sanitiser and wipes with their vehicles.
- Delivery crews practice social distancing when performing delivery services, ensuring a minimum 1.5 metre separation from customers.
- We can also arrange no-touch deliveries which will involve delivery of goods to a secure location on your premises – with no unboxing or removal of old product.