Everything you need to know about our delivery add-on services for large home appliances like fridges, dishwashers and washing machines.
Unpack & Connect
Get your large item unpacked and connected at the time of delivery. Our delivery partner will:
- Remove the packaging including any transit brackets, bolts or restraints such as securing tape or strapping,
- Plug in and connect your appliance to existing power and water with the supplied power cords and hoses
- Ensure the appliance is level on the floor
- Take away and dispose of all packaging
Everything that's included in Unpack & Connect plus removal of your old appliance of a similar type and size.
How it works
Our delivery partner will SMS you by 8pm the night before your scheduled delivery with a 2-hour delivery window. They may call you to confirm access details and preparation for parking etc.
Eligibility and things to note
- Available for metropolitan and selected regional areas only
- Premium Delivery is not available for TV and AV products, but we do installations. More about installations
- This service does not include installing new gas fittings, plumbing, electrical or cabinetry work or appliance wall mounting. Connections will only be carried out to existing outlets.
- Before we arrive please remove old appliances from their current location, clean them and ready them for removal.
- Additional delivery fees may apply if difficult site conditions exist or site conditions are significantly different to those described to us when planning your delivery.
- We may need to make alternative delivery arrangements if, upon arrival at your premises, site conditions would make the delivery and or connection of your goods unsafe or hazardous.
- Our delivery partner can't demonstrate how to use your new appliance, please refer to the instructions supplied with your new appliance.
For more information see the home delivery terms and conditions.