For large whitegoods purchased in-store, we offer Delivery Unpack & Connect and Premium Delivery upgrades through our delivery partners.
Unpack & Connect
Get your large item unpacked and connected at the time of delivery.
Our delivery partner will:
- Remove the packaging including any transit brackets, bolts or restraints such as securing tape or strapping,
- Plug in and connect your appliance to existing power and plumbing with the supplied power cords, hoses and other connections supplied with your appliance
- Ensure the appliance is level on the floor
- Take away and dispose of all packaging
If you choose to add Premium Delivery when purchasing large whitegoods appliances in-store the delivery partner will unpack and connect your new appliance and also remove your old appliance of similar type and size.
How it works
Our delivery partner will contact you 6pm the business day before your delivery to confirm delivery details and time. The questions they’ll ask you are essential to successfully plan and complete your delivery.
Your appliance will be delivered on the day requested, excluding Sundays and you’ll receive a 2 hour time window for delivery. This will be communicated to you by 8pm the day prior to your delivery. The driver will also phone you on approach 30 - 60 minutes before delivery.
Please note that set delivery times are not available and delivery can’t happen if you are unable to be contacted prior.
Eligibility and things to note
- Available for metropolitan and selected regional areas only
- Only available for whitegoods appliances purchased in-store
- Premium Delivery is not available for TV and AV products, but we do installations. Ask in-store or learn more about our installation services.
- This service does not include installing new gas fittings, plumbing, electrical or cabinetry work or appliance wall mounting. Connections will only be carried out to existing outlets.
- Before we arrive please remove old appliances from their current location, clean them and ready them for removal.
- Additional delivery fees may apply if difficult site conditions exist or site conditions are significantly different to those described to us when planning your delivery.
- We may need to make alternative delivery arrangements if, upon arrival at your premises, site conditions would make the delivery and or connection of your goods unsafe or hazardous.
- Our delivery partner can't demonstrate how to use your new appliance, please refer to the instructions supplied with your new appliance.
For more information see the Home appliance delivery terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about your scheduled Premium Delivery, please call the JB Hi-Fi store where you purchased your goods.