Depending on the delivery option you selected, after your order has been shipped, we’ll email you with a tracking link so you can see where your order is and the expected delivery date.
A note on current delivery delays
Please note that our carriers are experiencing additional delivery delays due to the current demand and COVID-19 restrictions. Your patience is appreciated at this time. For more information please see our Coronavirus updates section.
Track your order
You can always keep track of your orders in My Account by selecting the Order number to view the order details and tracking link from the delivery carrier. If your items were sent by a tracked service.
Don’t have a JB account? Create an account with the same email address you used to checkout to see all your previous order history and track any current orders.
Important things to note:
- Orders with small items and international orders do not have tracking: For smaller items such as movies, music, TV shows, software and games the default delivery option selected in checkout is Australia Post Mail which is an untracked service, you can change this to use Standard Delivery or Australia Post eParcel to receive tracking updates once your items are with our carriers for delivery.
Orders being sent internationally use Australia Post International untracked mail. More on international delivery timeframes
- Same Day Rush: You’ll be contacted by the courier on the day with an expected delivery time.
- Store to Door deliveries: We’ll SMS you a link to track your driver once your order is on its way.
- Special Order items: As these are generally large or back-order items they generally take longer to arrive. More information on Special Orders.
- Pre-order items: Always get delivered after release day, for more information on how pre-orders work, see our pre-order items article.
If your order is taking longer to get to you than the delivery estimate from your order confirmation email, or if you think it's been lost or stolen, please contact us.