Click & Collect is an easy way to buy online and pick up your items from your local JB Hi-Fi store. Plus its FREE!
Due to current COVID-19 impacts we've implemented Contactless Collect processes for all Victorian stores and enabled as an opt-in across select stores nation-wide. Please follow the instructions in your ready for collection SMS to pickup your order safely.
To purchase online using Click & Collect
- Once you checkout, select the ‘Click & Collect’ tab in the Delivery details section and enter your postcode to see the closest stores that have the item’s your purchasing in-stock. Please note: Click & Collect is offered subject to availability and depends on the type of product your purchasing for example some special order items and large items cannot be picked up in-store
- Select your preferred store from the list
- Pay and complete your order, that’s it! We’ll reserve your items and get them ready for collection during the store opening hours.
We’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready for collection
After you've placed your order online, wait to hear from us about your collection. We'll send you an email and SMS as soon as your items are ready to collect. Orders are usually ready for collection within an hour of purchase or as soon as the store opens the next day if you purchase outside store hours.
What to bring when collecting your order
- Proof of purchase: Including a reference to your order number, your order confirmation email or SMS will have this.
- Valid physical photo ID: Current driver's licence, passport or Keypass.
- Credit card: If you used it to purchase.
- Proof of age card: If your collecting items containing MA15+ and R18+ rated content.
When you get in-store, head to the counter or follow the collection instructions in the SMS we sent you.