For next day courier deliveries in metro areas, you may have the option to select a safe location for our delivery courier to leave your order.
Your order can be left in a safe location if:
- Your delivery address is within a city metropolitan area
- You select the ‘Delivered tomorrow’ Courier Delivery option in checkout
- The items in your order are eligible to be left in a safe location e.g., small items
Here’s how to choose a safe location
- Type in your delivery address in the Delivery details section
- If available, select the ‘Delivered tomorrow’ Courier Delivery option by Team Global Express (formally Toll)
- Depending on the eligibility of your order and delivery location, in the ‘Getting your delivery’ section, choose ‘Leave my delivery in a safe location’.
- Select a location from the list
- That’s it! We’ll pass the information to our Team Global Express courier driver, and they will leave your order in the location as instructed.
Important things to note:
- If the courier cannot leave your order in a safe location, then it will be taken to the nearest store and one of our store team members will be in touch to re-organise delivery
- Dog owners: Please keep your furry friends secured so our delivery courier can safely leave your order on the premises.
- JB Hi-Fi will not be held responsible for any items that are lost or stolen as a result of selecting a safe delivery instruction. For more information, please see Section 9 in our Terms of sale.