On your JB Hi-Fi Mobile Upfront Mobile Plan you can add an international calling pack to stay in touch with friends and family overseas.
- Your International Calling Pack allowance can be used on voice calls to standard international numbers in selected destinations, whilst in Australia. Unused allowances expire monthly.
- You can cancel your International Calling Pack at any time. If you cancel your International Calling Pack part way through your month, this will be removed immediately. You won’t get a pro-rata refund but you’ll continue to access your pack inclusions until the end of the month. If you do not cancel your pack, it will continue on a monthly basis and you will be charged each month until you cancel.
- Once you have used the inclusions of your International Calling Pack, you will not be able to add additional packs and will need to wait until your plan inclusions reset on your monthly payment date.
How to add an International calling pack
- Open the My Telstra app and go to the Services tab.
- Select your mobile service and go to Extras, then tap International calling.
- Scroll down and select the pack you wish to add.
View the Add-ons section of your plan to see a list of eligible countries.
When choosing a calling pack please note: If your destination isn’t listed in any of our calling packs you won’t be able to call that destination.