To use your JB Hi-Fi Mobile service overseas you will need to purchase an International Roaming Day Pass.
Phone home, access Wi-Fi and flood your socials with dreamy travel pics: Day Pass lets you do it all. Manage it through our JB Hi-Fi Mobile app, so you have a good idea of usage and upcoming bill cost.
If your daily Day Pass limit runs out, you'll get a text with the option for a 1GB data top-up that stays active for 31 days. Already have an active Data top-up? You'll automatically switch to it once you've hit your daily Day Pass data limit.
How to get an International Day Pass
- Open the JB Hi-Fi Mobile app and go to the Services tab.
- Select your mobile service and go to Extras, then tap International roaming.
- Scroll down to International Day Pass and toggle it on, if it isn't already. Day Pass is now activated!
Your Day Pass takes between 15 minutes and 2 hours to activate and you'll receive a text once it's active. You'll only begin paying once you start using your device at your destination. The Day Pass expires within 24 hours of you first using it. This includes data, such as downloading emails or updating your socials.’
Things to note:
- An International Day Pass charge is automatically applied when you use your services overseas in eligible destinations. Usage includes making or receiving a call, sending an SMS or using mobile data.
- International Day Pass is available for use each day but you’re only charged when you use your service overseas in an eligible country. Each day a service is used in an eligible destination, $5 or $10 will be charged to your account and the inclusions listed in the table above will be available for use that day (AEST). Unused data expires at the end of each day (AEST).
- If you cancel your International Day Pass or deactivate roaming during that day, you’ll still be charged the Day Pass charge for that day.