Your JB Hi-Fi Mobile SIM has a unique SIM PIN and PUK Code.
What is a SIM PIN?
Your SIM PIN is different to your PUK and your phone passcode. It’s a 4-digit number that lets you lock your SIM card to one device. By default, your SIM PIN is the last four digits of your PUK.
If you can’t remember your PIN and want to unlock your JB Hi-Fi Mobile Pre-Paid SIM card, you’ll need an 8-digit Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) code.
Ways to find your PUK code
JB Hi-Fi Mobile Web
- Sign in to JB Hi-Fi Mobile using your username and password (your username is the email address you setup your JB Hi-Fi Mobile account with).
- On the homepage, find the mobile service you want to unlock in the Account overview section, and select the Manage link.
- You will see your 8-digit PUK code on the Plan details page
JB Hi-Fi Mobile app
- Download or open the JB Hi-Fi Mobile app
- Tap on the Services tab then select your mobile service
- Select the More menu on the top right corner of the screen and View your PUK