Manufacturer After Sales Assistance
Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres designed specifically to deal with issues in relation to their products and may even provide in-home support and advanced troubleshooting. In many circumstances the manufacturer may therefore be able to provide a quicker assessment of, and remedy for, any issue with your product, even if the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. You may therefore prefer to contact the manufacturer rather than JB Hi-Fi, although you are not obliged to do this and, if at any time you are not satisfied with the manufacturer’s remedy in relation to your legal rights, you can contact the store manager of your nearest JB Hi-Fi store for assistance.
- Power: Any issues to charging or battery. Book a service at https://service.panmi.com.au
- Setup: Please ensure all screws are tight.
Electric Bike Electric Scooter Will not reach speed range: Range was calculated with an average load of 60 kg, flat smooth ground, and constant level one pedal assist reaching a speed of 15km/h.
Will not reach speed range:
- Ensure you have paired with the App (if suggested in the manual)
- Ensure you have completed the safety tutorials in the App to unlock speed upgrades
- The range was calculated with an average load of 60 kg, flat ground, and a consistent speed of 15km/h.
- Damage: Tyres that are damaged due to misuse are not covered under warranty. All service enquiries can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service and Repair Partners: Please check here for your closest service partner: https://www.panmi.com.au/where-to-find-your-service-partner/
- All service booking/quotes are available: https://service.panmi.com.au
- Replacement parts are available at: https://carepanmi.com.au
- Return requirements: It is important to retain your original receipt as proof of purchase, all items included inbox (tools, screws, manual) and ideally the original packaging.